well, I'm sitting here enjoying a hot cup of tea and listening to a thunderstorm roll in. Sad to say... but I am glad it's raining. Maybe it'll clear some of the dog crap off the sidewalks. lovely thought, huh??? but after almost a month of constantly watching where I walk in fear of smelly shoes, a good rain is a welcomed thought.
I'm also hoping my tea brings some clarity of mind for my test tomorrow. The Spanish language is pretty complex... especially once you start getting into the past/subjunctive tenses. There are a lot of concepts that aren't inherently found in English... this makes test taking especially difficult. I've spent the last two hours scouring my notes and workbook in hopes that maybe something sunk in... part of me thinks it did... the other part is saying no... and then a third part is saying... well, just do your best. (I think that's what my mom would say too!) I suppose I'll find out tomorrow...
I'm also enjoying my last night alone in my room. Katherine from Wisconsin shows up tomorrow. I've never been one for sharing my space... especially with someone from the female gender - it never goes well... but I suppose I'll try to be on my best behavior for the three days I have left.
off to study some more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment