well today was freezing. It rained and was extremely chilly. I feel like such a baby because of the cold. It's not like it doesn't get insanely cold in St. Louis... I dunno, the cold here isn't typical cold. It's very damp... and because it's winter the sun doesn't ever warm the earth... and there's lots of shadows... so yeah I couldn't get warm today. so I ended up dropping 468 pesos (114 US) on a coat. I hope I actually use it.. I was looking at the weather and it's supposed to be a bit warmer. Regardless I don't think "warmer" will happen... so the coat will probably get used. and if it doesn't... it'll get used in about 5ish months back home.
class was decent today. just so long to sit there... and my brain can literally only process spanish for so long before I just shut down...
my only other comment before I log off... as cool as Argentina is... and as unpatriotic as I am... i'm really glad I live in the US... just saying. =)
short post today... didn't do much.
Miss everyone. free to call me! =)
011 54911 55 785 357
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We miss you in the US too!
ReplyDeleteMore blog information!!! I want more from my favorite adventurer! Pronto!!
ReplyDelete