Sunday, May 29, 2011

primer vino!

Wasn't going to post today, but I can't sleep... feeling anxious about my first time venturing out tomorrow on my own and my first day of class.

Today, I had lunch with my friend Tony who lives here in Buenos Aires. I really had a wonderful time. We talked and talked and talked and I ate entirely too much! I really hope I don't get fat on this trip... I also had my first glass of Argentinian wine. HOLY CRAP it was delicious!

Didn't do much else today... I'm giving myself time to get adjusted still and not overdo it. I figure I have a month to see the sights. Also, I'm here to study spanish! That adventure starts tomorrow. I'm really excited and I hope that I can learn a lot. We shall see!

My last comment to sign off: there is an insane amount of dog crap on the sidewalks here. I was so pissed that I stepped in a giant pile in my brand new sneakers.

Off to bed... stayed up too late as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment