Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Leaving tomorrow...

Hi everyone!

I've decided to blog my adventures in Argentina! This is the first...

I leave tomorrow and I'm beginning to feel really terrified and excited (all at the same time!) I haven't been away from my immediate family and creature comforts for this long in a VERY long time. I know this trip is going to be worth the pain in my heart, but at the same time it's still difficult to be gone for a month. I know... I know... I can hear everyone saying "oh shut up Hannah! It's only a month!" but things are more complicated when you heart is tied to home.

So that said... I'm all packed and ready to go. Let's hope the weather cooperates tomorrow and my plane can take off. My next update will be from Buenos Aires!

Appreciate the prayers... positive thoughts... etc etc!

xoxo
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. We are so jealous and excited for you! What a great adventure! Thanks for including us on your journey with you! XO Kristin, Seth & Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you made it out of STL ok! We had some crazy storms and tornado watches this afternoon. Please post as soon as you make it there to let us know you are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are having such a great adventure. Thinking of you and praying too as you continue your days ahead. Love you Aunt GG

    ReplyDelete